"".
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Feb 28, 2011

KRS...PENGAWAS...EXAMS...

Come back to here. Everytime I have something in my mind I choose to post here to share it with everyone. Now , I'm going to conquer three main difficults , the KRS pentauliahan exams , the prefect interview and the monthly exam that on March.

I already went to the first interview of prefect. Actually this I've to thank En.Sivakumar. Because of him , I only have chance to the interview. I read the peraturan book and memorised all the displin teachers' name. I hope I can pass the interview so that I can go for the second interview and secondly , I hope En.Siva won't be disappointed at me. The results will annouced by Timothy tmr during the perhimpunan. I'm really nervous , the others were same as me , of course. Nevertheless , whatever the results it is , I will like to say : THANK YOU EN.SIVA ! Thanks for giving me a chance.

Secondly...The KRS pentauliahan exams. Exam? Erm...actually it's a camp. We can attend the exam if we wanted. It's optional. But I really wanted to become a lans coperal. This is the first year I'm in KRS so...actually I guess I've only 50% to pass the KRS exams and become lans coperal because there were 80 and above members joining this exam. Haiz...Work hard Jane! You can do it!

Last one , the monthly exam. It's on March. And...I'm not really sure that the exams are after the camp or before the camp. This made me doesn't knew study which one first. Because our exam date depend on teacher , and we still don't know teacher's decision yet. But now , I think I better study the KRS things first because there's a lot to study example tali , kain anduh , marching and more. So I think I better study both at the same time. But then this will make me menambah my beban...Arrgg...I'll try my best to do everything well.

Erm...I've to sleep now.Haiz...Bye blog ^^ Wish that i could solve all the problems..

0 comments: