"".
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Mar 10, 2011

about KRS

The Kem Pentauliahan almost passed a week but everything happen during the camp i kept it all in my mind. Example ? Erm...woke up at 3 o'clock and marching ? And...the MK ? We sang songs clearly , loudly , happily. Although the three days were not easy to go through , but I LOVE KRS. And nothing's gonna change my love for it.

As you all knew , Yi Ling , Kam , Marcus , Teng Yan , Evan Soo , Li Jie , Jia Yi and Andrea became lance corporal this year. LET'S CLAP FOR THEM! The last day of the camp , Steph Chan suddenly cried. She thanked for our support and going for the camp. Actually I wanted to cry too but I didn't. Steph , YOU DID IT!  And now , STEPH , JUSTIN FONG , SOO YIN my idol, PEI YEE , ANGELINE my group AJK , TIMOTHY the ketua pengawas , YONG QUAN , SHIRLYN LING , KADRI the one who made us laugh and more , thanks for everything. I don't know what should I say now , seriously.

I learnt a lot from this camp. And I gain some experience , my leg too ! Look at the wound on my leg. Damn freaking pain . I fell down with Samantha Chan , Steph's sister. Unlucky leh , the first time , first day to camp then i felt. Haha xD.

My wound , pretty rite ?



The fifth day after the camp. Damn scary weih.

Next year I'm going to kem pentauliahan again. TO PASS EXAMS AND BECOME LANCE !!!

0 comments: