"".
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jul 16, 2011

Hari Koko 2011

Last year, I didn't join the marching competition as I'm PBSM's member. This year, I managed to join KRS. I'm really lucky I know. Plus, I can take part in the marching competition known as Hari Kokorikulum. It's a competition between all the unit beruniform such as KRS ( A ) , KRS ( B ) , PBSM ( BSMM ) , Pengakap & Kadet Polis. I'm in the KRS ( B ) squad.

The commander is Shirlyn Ling. I've admit that she's a really good and caring commander. We had learnt a lot from her. During formation, she'll made some funny poses and had made us laugh. But when she's serious, she'll be so scary. Oh well, at least she didn't pump us :P

So now I'm going to talk about yesterday. Yesterday was Hari Kokorikulum of our school. We had practised for almost two months just because of the competition. Because of this, I even scolded by my mom and dad for don't know how many times. Nvm, they don't understand how fun is marching. We're the last squad to perform. All of us are so nervous, neither do Shirlyn.

When we finished our formation, everyone clapped so loud for us. Soo Yin said that a lot of positive feedbacks for our formation. I did one mistake I think, but who cares? I'VE DO MY BEST,RIGHT? =)

So...this is the first year KRS didn't get 1st. Kadet Polis broke the tradition. We felt so sorry to KRS, Shirlyn, Soo Yin and everyone that supports KRS so much. But still, we got the 2nd and KRS ( A ) got the 3rd. Pengakap and PBSM got 4th and 5th.

It's so unfair actually because the judges are all our school teachers. But what Soo Yin said is, even though Kadet Polis are not the best, but I think they deserved it for improving so much! We should be proud of them! And this shows the beginning of the great competition next year.

So yea, I admit Kadet Polis are better than us , especially their perlahan jalan are so neat and nice. So let us don't talk about dog teachers or racism or something. ENJOY LIFE =) And 2nd
isn't that bad right? Just to perasan a bit, AT LEAST WE BEAT THE BOY'S SQUAD (KRS A).

As Evan said, Journey that's the matter. Therefore....oh! One more thing. Shirlyn Ling's the ketua platoon terbaik now. Shirlyn, thanks for the awesome formation you created. Soo Yin, Stephanie Chan,Andrea Chen,Tham Wai Mun and the others,THANKS A LOT!

This is my really great experience. And now, I even love marching more! .___. Is that a good thing? Not really , my parents ban me to join marching competition next year. Arrg! Anyway, congratz Kadet Polis and Shirlyn Ling. KRS is always the 1st in my heart ! KRS ROCKS!!!

0 comments: