"".
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sep 3, 2010

Suddenly

Sorry
Because of me
You're sad and felt dissapointed
Because of me
You earned more money
to let me go tuition
But I really do my best in this exam
I dunno what can i say
And what i do now
Because whatever i say
Or whatever i do
It's too late now
Exam already over
And we already knew the results
TOO LATE NOW
Thanks someone
You beat me and woke me up
I'll hardworking this two weeks holiday
And take a exellent results that I didn't have before

Thanks someone too.
You're my best friend forever.
Thank you for your support
And your consolation...

And one more friend
She's helped me a lot...
They're same class wif me.
Best friend forever,Yi Ling and Pui Yue.
I'm glad to knew you both.
Both of you are my best best friends
Forever and ever

I hope I really can do it...
I knew I'll not in 2M anymore next year
Cause I'm too stupid
But I still hope..
I can same class wif my best friend
Hardworking together until form 5

0 comments: