"".
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sep 18, 2010

Smelly hamsters

Erm...Actually hamsters were belong to my sister. She bought two hamsters from Ikano but then the hamster born 4 little cute babies hamsters. We named it as Brownie , Darkly , Sally , and Jenny. Four of them were so naughty as they really like to bite the hamster cage =.= Okay , soon the hamster cages ( 2 cages ) became smelly and my sister was just lazy to wash it because it was really smelly that I almost vomit in the toilet . First and second time , my mum helped to wash it . But my mum wanted my sister to wash the cages herself because it was her hamsters. I don't care about it but my mum ordered me to wash the cages wif my sister...Oh my godness !! That was terrible !! So I just helped her to take care of her hamsters , she washed the cages by herself. It was a hardest job in the world,huh. Where's Sally?Oh it's there! Wait a moment , where's Darkly again!? Damn!Jenny ran under the sofa , catch it ! Finally after about thirty-minutes,I done my job.The cages were not really clean and we put back the hamsters into the cages. Oh my god, my mum told me that we have to clean it once a week . And I told my mum , I will pengsan once a week. =D

0 comments: